A company that wants to carry out oil and gas works or activities in OROGO’s jurisdiction requires an Operating Licence.
Operating Licences provide the Regulator with general information about the company. They do not authorize specific works or activities.
Operating Licences expire on March 31 of each year.
2022-2023 Operating Licences have been issued to:
- Alvarez & Marsal Canada Inc. (NWT Receiver of Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd.)
- Aurora College
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Cenovus Energy Inc.
- Chevron Canada Limited
- ConocoPhillips Canada Resources Corp.
- Explor Geophysical Ltd.
- ExxonMobil Canada Ltd.
- Imperial Oil Resources Limited
- MGM Energy
- Obsidian Energy Ltd.
- Paramount Resources Ltd.
- Prairie Provident Resources Canada Ltd.
- Shell Canada Limited
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- Utility Group Facilities Inc.